Applefest began in 1989 as a simple harvest celebration. Named one of the “Top 100 Events” in the country, over 30,000 visitors now attend the one-day event, traveling from neighboring states to experience the extraordinary variety of Warwick’s apples, culture, and entertainment. The festival is produced by the Warwick Valley Chamber of Commerce. Festival proceeds benefit the Warwick Valley Chamber of Commerce, and some 50 local non-profit organizations, for whom the event is their biggest annual fundraiser.
Located in the Hudson Valley Village of Warwick, New York Admission is FREE !
• Over 200 craft vendors
• Dozens of food vendors
• 50 local non-profit exhibitors
• Music & entertainment on several stages all day!
• Children’s Carnival
• Farmers’ Market
• Walk to Village shops, restaurants & businesses
• Apple Pie Baking Contest (slices for sale!)
• Fun for the whole family!